Damp morning ....

15th November 2021 (Monday)    09.30 .... Dampish start to the day, but we


should have sunny spells later;  when I hope o go out on the bike.  I’ve been for (and got) the paper, and visited the harbour to catch the sunrise.   Where the sun is rising just now is perfect for sunrise shots of the lighthouse.   Hence the sunrise shot of the lighthouse.   There was a bit of light Scotch Mist at the harbour but it was the tail end of the light rain we had during the night.  




20.00    It has been a beautiful, sunny and warm, day.... and I have been out enjoying it.    In the garden? ...... not this boy ....I’ve been out on the bike to see, and record, all the activity around Earlsferry and Kinneuchar.   We had two huge cranes working at new build houses in The Ferry; ‘Chapel Green House and ‘Four Winds’.   

We had ‘Teal’, a dive boat, in Elie bay doing something;  presumably fishing.    On the ‘Marine app it is making for Methil.    That was well photographed, and it looked there was a diver in the water, going by the lines I could see going under the water, and a bloke making sure they didn't get snagged.

'Four Winds' crane.

From Chapel Green I scuttled up to Kinneuchar to photograph the temporary traffic lights at the West entrance to the village, then up into the kirkyard to have a browse.    I then scuttled my way back to The Ferry meeting, and had a wee bit of difficulty on Ferry Road when I ended up with two bright lights in my eyes;  one of them was Barbara, out for her daily walk, the other was the sun.   Actually I didn’t realise it was Barbara at first because of the light;  we chatted then continued on our separate ways, Barbara to walk through the estate, and me back to Ivy.






21.00    I’ve had a ‘happy’ day; there’s no doubting it.... the sun makes a huge difference as to how ‘happy’ we feel.    Tomorrow is going to be slightly cloudier, and breezier, but that won’t stop us from enjoying ourselves.    I was thinking of going to Colinsburgh if it’s sunny; the sun brightens the autumn colours.   However if it is cloudy I’ll have a birl round the villages, and hope to meet a few rays of sunshine on my way.   
Orf to see what I can find to watch on the tele.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....