Bonnie morning ....

2nd November 2021 (Tuesday)     06.30 .... there was a brisk breeze, and I


could see the stars as I hung out the washing this morning;  a good start to a bonnie morning.    If we don't get any showers I will be a very happy bunny.     Funnily enough, it isn’t cold even though the sun doesn’t rise for another hour.    I’m having a cuppa before getting the bike out and going for the paper.... then, sometime this morning, I intend taking the old microwave to the re-cycling depot at Pittenweem.

09.30    We had a bonnie sunrise... and had a light shower o’ rain (which I am not happy about);  but it’s generally a nice morning, albeit cool ..... with the chance of a light shower.   The washing stays out;  it’ll dry tomorrow if it disnae dry today.   Stuart was at the harbour;  I think he was thinking on going wind surfin’ but there wisnae any water.  Actually, he’d  found some kit that had been left out and was taking it to the office.    Must go, ‘slight flap on’ got that microwave to take to the skip;  after morning coffee.


20.30     The trip to the recycling depot went perfectly;  I’d say that the 'dump' is better organised no.   The skips have all been  numbered;  all I did was ask the operative "which skip does a microwave go in"... “No 7” he said, and that was the end of the conversation.    Fortunately I had a good conversation in the afternoon.    The afternoon!.... it was absolutely glorious.    I went out on the bike at 14.15 and got back home at 16.30 and I never left ‘The Royal Burgh’.    No... I did leave the ‘Royal Burgh’ .... I went up to the pony field.    The whole day has been brilliant for being out with the camera.... so I have a multitude of photographs to sort out.

The washing ‘nearly dried’,  in spite of having been caught with a couple of light


showers, in the early part of the morning:  I brought in a couple of items to be ironed but the rest is on the line, awaiting a nice drying day tomorrow.   The weather forecast for the next couple of days is ‘good’:   I hope to go up to Balcarres on one of them.... probably Thursday.

I’m off to put the kettle ‘on’ then have a browse through today’s batch of photos.    I did sort out a few for ‘FB’ but I have lot more to look at.   I’m tired tonight after a very enjoyable day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....