Light frost ....

21st November 2021 (Sunday)     11.30 .... As is normal after a light early


morning frost, we have a beautiful day;  and, it is bright and sunny with a light NW breeze.    I mention the light frost because  the moisture on the beach at the beach was frozen, and I couldn’t sit down.    Well I could  have but even I still heat up enough to melt a thin skin of ice.

Before I go to the beach (or out anywhere in the morning) I check the Fife weather cams;  from the Aberdour cam I can see if there’s going to be a visible sunrise.  There was a bank of cloud on the horizon, so sunrise was going to be hidden:  However I realised that the sun would appear above the cloudbank about 20 minutes after sunrise.... so, I went to the beach, and spent an enjoyable and tranquil hour    The sky was never going to be as bonnie as it was yesterday morning but it was bonnie in a quieter way.

When I got back to Ivy I had a cuppa then went for the paper, and came home by way of Chapel Green.  I have had a very pleasant morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....