Breezy and warm ....

18th November 2021(Thursday)     09.00 .... It’s ‘bright, breezy and warm’


this morning;  a perfect day for me visiting the hairdresser.   I’ve been for the paper, photographed the sunrise, given ‘Blob’ his breakfast;  now I’m ready for mine.    Oh ... I’d better phone the hairdresser to find out in Kirsty is ‘operating’ today.

10.00    My appointment (hairdresser) is at 14.00.   I’ll go to Leven early to do the other things I have planned;  the car through the car wash, then wee shopping’s at the ‘Cheap Shop’ and Sainsbury’s.   I think it is ‘coffee time.

19.00    Everything I wanted to do in Leven has been done; including having my haircut .... I can see my lugs again.    I enjoyed today’s mini adventure, even going to the two shops.   The ‘Bargain Store’ was busy;  I’d arrived at the same time as a batch of mothers with kids (local nursery playgroup?), not one of the mothers was wearing a mask, (didn’t expect the children to wear them) so that made me feel pensive.   However, when I remembered that I’d had the ‘jabs’ I started to enjoy the shopping.   Sainsbury’s was the quieter of the two shops, with everyone I saw wearing a mask.

The 'dangly things' in the car wash.

The most entertaining mission I went on today was going through the car wash;   not the whole car was,.... it’s the dangling things that polish the car, the last action of the car wash sequence, that fascinate me.     It’s like there are a lot big cats whisking the car with their tails; and it’s the soft, floppy way they work.   It’s worth taking the car through the wash just to see them.... and the car is clean when you come out.

When I finished the shopping I had 25 minutes to spare, before my haircut appointment, so I went down the Leven beach.    The tide was in so I didn’t get onto the beach but found a seat and watched the waves.   Wave and cloud watching;  I could easily do that ‘full time’.

21.30    I think I’ll have a wander down to the beach at sunrise time, for a change of


scene.   The tide is out in the morning so there will be a big beach. And, as it’s going to be warm the beach might be a pleasant place to be, even if it is breezy. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....