Beautiful morning ....

7th November 2021 (Sunday)      09.30 ....  It’s beautiful morning but it is


breezy so there’s wind chill.... it’s ‘wrap up well’ mornin’;  especially at the harbour or on the golf course.

I did the ‘villages tour’ at sunrise time, and was rewarded with a cracker o’ a sunrise sky;  in fact I got so excited  that I was up at Chapel Green, having been at the harbour,  when I remembered the paper.  

10.30   Having louped into the car and been for the paper, I can now begin to sort out more of this morning’s  photographs.    The Sunday paper is an important one (Observer) ‘cos, if I miss a paper through the week there’s always something to read in the Observer.    ‘Flap on’ now.... it’s ‘morning coffee’ time.


16.30    I’ve often wondered where ‘my’ day went;   I get up in the mornin’, around 06.00, and the next thing it’s coming up for lunch time.  Most of the morning has been spent;   forgetting to go for the paper, because I get carried away taking photographs ....then I spend a couple of hours sorting out the photographs I have taken.   It’s hard work being ‘me’... but ‘my’ day passes quickly.   The problem is that everywhere I go I see ‘rectangles’ that need to be photographed;  and, living where I do, that’s a lot of 'rectangles’. 

 22.00    I have watched three hours of decent tele this evening; wellll... not three hours of ‘decent’ tele when you subtract the time the adverts ran; it would more like an hour and three quarters of decent tele.  It was really fascinating stuff, all about the challenge faced by the builders of the ‘Rock Lighthouses’...Eddystone, Bell Rock and Fastnet. 

It’s going to be warmer tomorrow....but a band of rain is supposed to spread East by


lunchtime;  I should be ensconced in Ivy by then.    ‘Nae action plan’ until I see what the Fife weather cams show in the morning, but I’ll go for the paper early .... before any rain that might come our way.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....