Quiet morning ....

20th November 2021 (Saturday)      06.30 .... It’s a quiet morning... apart



from ‘Blob’, who was twittering away on top of the Rowan tree;  he’s now on top of the ‘broon’ bucket picking up digestive biscuit crumbs.   That’s my whole extent of feeding the bird(s), quarter of a crumbled up digestive biscuit for ‘Blob.

The sky is overcast (the starts weren’t visible) with a light breeze, and it’s warm.    Sunny spells are mentioned for the afternoon... and the temperature drop overnight.

17.30    We had a cracker of a sunrise sky and I was on the beach to enjoy it;  as was Chris and ‘Skye’.   I spent my time between the beach and the bench catching,...  well ....what was a kaleidoscope of colour for nearly an hour.   It was magic.     After I came off the beach I had to loup on the bike and go for the paper;  then up to Chapel Green to get a few pictures of Saipem 7000, the huge  crane, that’s in the Firth just now.    There was fresh Force 5 wind at that time, but it wasn’t cold, and in spite of the wind I managed to get decent photos of Saipem.   

Saipem 7000.

18.30     I’ve just been out at the bucket and already the air has a more seasonal feel to it; it’s cold.   I spent most of the afternoon browsing and sorting out this morning’s batch of photographs;  I never get bored looking through new photos of  our villages:   I would that Elie and The Royal Burgh of Earlsferry, plus the surrounding area is highly photogenic.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....