Autumnal morning ....

3rd November 2021 (Wednesday)     08.30 .... It’s a lovely, autumnal


morning,....  a great morning for doing things.
 I’ve been for the paper.... then ended up at the Store instead of the harbour:  I’d realised that sunrise was not going to be visible because of low cloud, (it would appear above said low cloud about half an hour past sunrise time).    Anyway I did a spot of shopping, which has been ‘put away. And I am now ready for breakfast.

There’s a  fresh breeze (will dry the washing) and it’s cool on the lugs, so I’ll go out on the bike once the temperature rises:  Might do a bit of cutting back in the garden until then. 

19.00    It has been another beautiful day.... and I have enjoyed it;   and that includes doing a wee bit in the garden.   I went out on the bike later in the afternoon (to catch the sunset from Chapel Green) and I was not disappointed;  it was one of those colourful and peaceful sunsets.   The first time I went round to Chapel Green (I go out on the Sea Tangle Road) the sun wasn’t lighting up Elie as I wanted so I went back to one of the sunset facing seats and ‘snapped’ happily for  about ten minutes.   On the way back to


Chapel Green I met Andrew and Anne out walking with friends;  friends from South Africa, who regularly look at the Elie and Earlsferry photos page on FB;  we are truly international.   The light was just as I wanted it when I got round the Chapel Green, so I really enjoyed another session of ‘happy snapping’.    Our villages, indeed the whole of the East Neuk is perfect for folk who enjoy beautiful scenery, and taking photo of beautiful scenery.  I have a lot of photographs to ‘play’ with.    

I am one really tired bunny tonight;  I think I overdid things yesterday... and today.    An early night with the book is called for.  

20.00    The weather forecast is good for our area tomorrow;  I ‘plan to go up to  Balcarres in the middle of the day.  I’ll need to go for the paper then charge up the bike when I get back;  that way I have enough battery power to potter around the estate if I


want.   It all depends on how warm it is, because it is going to be colder tomorrow.    Orf to make the chocolate, and see if I can find anything I fancy watching on the tele.   

        

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....