Touch of early frost ....

29th November 2021 (Monday)   07.30 .... I’m ‘bright eyed and bushy


tailed’ this morning.... and in the mood for a daunder to the beach.   There’s a touch of frost on the car roofs but it looks like being a bonnie sunrise (08.18).   There’s only a light breeze but it’s a ‘wrap up well’ kind of mornin’.


10.00     We had a bonnie sunrise;  though it’s actually the half hour before sunrise that the sky is at its best.    It was cool on the beach but I lowered the lug flaps of the hat and all was well with the lugs.

The sky is now overcast, and there’s a raw feel to the air, not a day for ‘The Boy’ going out on the bike.   I might go up to Balcarres after lunch (in the car), but the immediate ‘plan’ is to loup into the car and go for the paper.... after that it’s going to be a computer morning.


18.30      I did take the car to go for the paper later in the morning, and never went out again;  the sky was uninviting.... and it was cold.   We had light rain in the middle of the afternoon, so I spent most of the time on the computer, looking though photographs.   I started to watch something on the tele, but the tele is like a lullaby to me nowadays;  so... yes .... I enjoyed a good half hours sleep.




23.00    I’ve had a better day;  not a busier day, but definitely a better one.    I printed off my Christmas Card list and will begin writing the cards tomorrow.... the postie delivered my first Christmas card today.    I’m going up to Auchnagatt for Christmas so I need to get the cards written and out.   The weather forecast for the next couple of days is good for writing Christmas Cards.    We’re down for ‘light rain with a moderate breeze’ tomorrow;  so I’ll begin writing cards tomorrow.

I see that COVID is making the News headlines again;   and that we are likely to get


another booster jab, in the New Year, to combat the new variant.   We live in strange times.    Thankfully the vaccines have worked so far;  let’s hope they continue to do so.   

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....