Beautiful sunrise ....

5th November 2021 (Friday)    10.30 .... Jings.... I got that excited, at


the sunrise this morning, that I remembered to go for the paper!     From that you’ll understand that we have a lovely morning at ‘The Centre of the Universe’;   and .... that I have been out on the bike, and had a great time with the camera.    The sky is a wee bit cloudier today but it is also warmer;  it wisnae cauld on the lugs.   I’m going to cut something doon in the garden to celebrate;  after morning coffee.





15.00     I have a lilac tree in the front garden and the annual pruning has been done every year for the past 20 years;  and every year I say to myself ... “Albert my boy, get the Bushman saw out and get rid of this tree... it never floo’ers”.   And every year I change my mind;   why?.... cause ‘Blob’ (and descendants of Blob) use it as a perch.    Guess what.... the non-flowering lilac tree still be there next year.    Anyway it has been pruned.... and the pruning cut into small bits to fit into the Broon bucket.    I’m having a (well earned) cuppa before bumbling up to Chapel Green. 

Elie High Street.

17.00    There was never going to be a visible sunset tonight due to low cloud, but.... the sky was interesting.    And I got a load o’ fresh air as there was a brisk breeze.   I was surprised to see a few folk out on the beach, as it wasn’t very warm.   The dogs were enjoying the walk.





20.00    I heard a few fireworks in the distance;  and that reminded me that I’d intended going up to Chapel Green to take some photos;  oh well there’s always next year.

I see that we are forecast to have ‘strong winds and rain’ tomorrow;   I hope the rain is

Tonight's sunset.

of the shower kind.... and they miss us.   It’s going to be a frisky wind right enough.... F8.    Should make for interesting wave shots;  if it isn’t raining.  If it is windy and wet, tomorrow will be a ‘rest day’.... any work will be of the computer kind.    I’m pleased with what I did in the garden today;  it also means that the ‘broon bucket’ is three quarters full.... and the space remaining is for kitchen rubbish over the next two weeks.  It’s time to make the chocolate, and find something to watch on the tele.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....