Beautiful sunrise time sky ....

24th November 2021 (Wednesday)    09.30 ....it’s a bright and very breezy



morning.... especially on the beach;  but I didn’t feel cold.   Maybe that was because we had a really busy sunrise time sky;  which has been recorded for posterity.   

 I slept ‘in’ this morning.... and feel better for it.     A shower, followed by the half gale to blow the cobwebs away, has me feeling frolicsome now.    I’ll have a wander along to the ‘Pav’ for the ‘istory Society morning coffee meet.... then I have ‘the Friendship Lunch’ at Colinsburgh;  a busy day ahead.

12.00    My hearing was abysmal this when I went to the ‘Pav’ this morning;  normally lip reading compensates, but not this morning.   Anyway I enjoyed the morning out, and am looking forward to the ‘Friendship Lunch’.... and I must now forget to pick up Lexie.


18.30    The was much to enjoy at the ‘Friendship Lunch’;   soup, sweet and a cuppa with a biscuit.....plus;  friendly company.    It truly was a ‘Friendship’ Lunch.    I’ve just remembered what it was I wanted to ask Myra;   I’ll phone her later.

We had a beautiful sunset sky this afternoon, but, when I went out to see it I noticed a drop in the temperature;   the air felt wintry cold.    I went up to the golf course so was fully exposed to the wind;   but it was worth it.

21.00    I’ve had a look at the weather forecast and we’re in for a few cold days.... with a gale o’ wind on Friday.     We could have some interesting skies that need to be photographed:  From sheltered corners.    We’re still getting bonnie sunrises and sunsets, and I’m still trying to get the perfect shot of either.    To tell the truth I’m just


happy being able to go down to the beach again.

I haven’t been out on the  bike for a few days;  if it isn’t too cold and windy tomorrow I’ll go round the villages.   If it is too cold I’ll go up to Balcarres, in the car, and do the Woodland Walk.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....