Dreich ....

30th November 2021 (Tuesday)     08.00 .... It’s warmer this morning;

Leven beach.

unfortunately it’s also wetter.   The light rain is an annoyance, ‘cos I feel in an active mood:  however, the forecast, and the Fife Weather cams, are not encouraging.....the cams are all grey, and the light rain is to become more persistent, but .... there is a chance of sunny spells later.   At the moment it’s a ‘write Christmas Cards’ day.  

19.00     I nearly began to write the Christmas cards.... but ended up going to Leven ‘cos it was the kind of day I like for shopping.    B n Q’s (hinnae been in there for a long time) was busier than I expected it to be.... and Sainsbury’s was really busy, and the Checkout was slow;  the guy at the front had a load of those offer tickets to be processed;  this gave me enough time to fall  in love with the lady in front of me in the queue.  She had lost her husband 10 years ago, and enjoyed chatting.  I wish I’d asked her name.... this could have been the ‘real thing’.  Oh well....  ‘ ships that pass in the night’ etc. 


The rain had stopped when I got to the car with the messages, so I decided to have a walk on Leven beach.   The rain started about one minute after I left the car at the beach car park.   I took three photographs, and did a ‘fast’ hobble’ back to the car.

Back at Ivy I put the messages away, gave ‘Blob’ a midday Digestive biscuit snack, had lunch then fell asleep.   I fell asleep before I switched on the tele so didn’t miss anything.   Well I might have, but didn’t know what.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....