Twinkling stars ....

 13th November 2021 (Saturday)   06.30 ....The stars can be seen, twinkling


bright this morning, with Orion low in the Western sky:  if the sky is bright tonight I will change the camera settings, and have a go at taking some star shots from the garden.    The fact that I can see the stars, for the first time in many mornings, means we’re going to have a bonnie day;  the thought of  a bonnie day, makes me want to loup around like a Spring lamb.     

10.00    It  is a beautiful morning, and I have been for the paper;  this was Day 7 of my ‘pick up the paper for a whole week’ challenge.      I suppose I could slip back into my wayward ways again, but.... the days are shorter and I have more time to read the paper; and I’m liking being organised.

I met, and chatted to a lady at the harbour;  like me she enjoys the early morning.... especially on  mornings such as this.   Actually I saw a number of folk out with dogs, enjoying the early morning air:  a sunny morning makes us all feel brighter and better.







19.30    We’ve had a beautiful day;   I went out at sunrise and sunset.... and, because it was a good drying day, I did the bathroom, kitchen and lobby floors;   I had a good mix of play and work.   I went to Chapel Green to catch the sunset over Largo Bay;  it was one of those balmy evenings, and lot of folk were out enjoying it;  I was surprised at the number people I met.   There was one board walker on the Trinq;  it was that kind of afternoon.   I kinda wish I’d gone out earlier, but I had ‘50’ in front of the tele.    I used to moan about repeats on the tele, now I have to watch a Midsomer Murders three times to see it once, so I am glad we have repeats now:  Changed days.   

21.00    ‘Thick cloud with a gentle breeze’ is tomorrow’s weather forecast for KY9;   I was looking forward to sunny spells.   I suppose, we’ve actually been lucky with the kind


of weather we’ve had .... having had a number of days like today;  and they are a bonus at this time of year.   I have nae ‘plan’ for tomorrow, but rain isn’t mentioned so I might go out on the bike.....it’s going to be warm again (for November).  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....