Nice, quiet morning ....

6th March 2021 (Saturday)     08.30 .... All was not as it has been at the


harbour this morning;  we had two Ainster creel boats at the pier.   They are being ‘craned out’ here because Elie harbour is quieter.   That brightened up my early trip to the harbour.... but I didn’t wait for the crane to arrive;  it was too cauld.   

We have a bonnie day ahead.... mostly sunny with a light breeze from the North, but it is cool.    I’ll go out on the bike after morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee.    Right now I’m going to hang out a wee washing. 

15.30    I’ve had a busy and enjoyable day;  and all I've done is potter around Ivy Cottage.   The washing dried and has been ironed, the bathroom, kitchen and front lobby floors washed and some ‘ooverin’ and dustin’.    I actually feel contented, and slightly tired.    The only thing I feel guilty about is me not making use of the bike;  it has a fully charged battery.    That could easily be sorted;  I’ve just finished the ironing, so I’ll have a cuppa and consider taking the bike out after that.


17.00   I did get the bike out and went up to Chapel Green, then to the Pony Field for a wee bit of exercise after the above mentioned cuppa.    It’s actually quite cold... a raw cold;  suggesting a change in the weather to something that will dampen down dust.   There was a lot of folk out;  golfers on the golf course walkers on the Coastal Path.... and bikes on Ferry Road.   The villages are busy;  so there’s always someone to talk to ... if I can sneak up on them!

 

 


😊


22.30    I am watching ‘The Hobbit’ on TV this evening;  it’s a three hour film (minus the adverts it will be two and a half of The Hobbit) and they have cut out a lot of the book.    So.... I’ll have to read the book again (for the third time).   The fact that they are showing The Hobbit makes me think they might be showing ‘Lord of the Rings’ soon.

‘Light rain and a moderate breeze’ for KY9 tomorrow;  that means probably means I'll be doing computer stuff. 


Light rain means a chance of precipitation as opposed to steady rain.    You never know it might turn out not too bad.

 I’ll make the chocolate and then settle down to watch the last half hour of The Hobbit;  it f9nishes at 23.00.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....