Bonnie morrrrrning .....

13th March 2021 (Saturday)    07.30 .... The washing is on the line at the start


of what is going to be a bonnie ‘drying day’;  the early morning cloud is clearing rapidly from the West (I checked the weather cams), the direction from which the brisk breeze, that’s going to dry the washing, is coming from..... but I'm taking a chance with light showers until mid morning.    It’s not that warm (2C on the thermometer) but once the sun gets going it should be ‘bright breezy and warm(er)’.   I will get out on the bike later in the morning.

10.30    It’s a nice morning but cold:  warm when wrapped up in the car..... not so warm when out of it.   I managed to get to the harbour in time to record something positive happening;  the chains being sorted out, for the boats being ‘Craned In’ on 9th April.    Mind you, the way the virus is beginning to climb back up again, all over Europe, is worrisome. 

The Bass Rock.

I am feeling creative today so won’t go out until a the middle of the afternoon;  when feeling creative I have to strike while the iron is hot;  and right now it’s hot.   That reminds me I’ll have an ironing to do later in the afternoon.   Orf to make my morning mug of coffee;  before settling down to work.

19.00    There was a nice red sky this evening so we ought to have a bonnie day tomorrow:  much the same as the bonnie day we had today.    I went for a walk ,up to the Pony Field, late in the afternoon.... after the breeze had moderated so it wasn’t that cold.   I was back in Ivy before the sun set, but I could see that it was going to be a ‘red sky at night etc.’

It was a perfect day for a washing;   and it’s a perfect evening for ironing!   I’ll do that after this update.

I did a good bit of creative work today .... mostly writing    Tomorrow I am going to start

Tantallon Castle.

a picture of how the back of the houses that fell down (Ferry Corner 1947) looked.   Having picked Jimmy’s and Sydney’s brains over the years I ended up with a sketch drawing of how it looked, as they remembered it.   I’m looking forward to doing a more finished drawing now.   These are projects that have been ongoing over the years.   Now I want to finish them.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....