Bright and breezy ....

25th March 2021 (Thursday)      08.30 .... After a few overnight rain showers


we have a bright and breezy morning;  and, just like the weather, Marcia was bright and breezy, having been out with the dog bright and early.    Meanwhile, the bold ‘Alber’ (that’s me,) had looked out at 05.30, but decided to have a ‘lie in’ because it Ferry Road was wet.... I eventually got ‘up’ at 07.00.   I am thinking of biking along to St Monans today but I’ll wait to see how the weather develops;  at the moment it looks promising.   The only problem might be the wind, which is forecast to freshen and would be ‘in my face’ (and probably blustery) on the way home.   According to the forecast, Saturday looks like being a really nice day, but the roads are always busier at the weekends now. 
 

20.30    Would you believe it:   I went out with the camera, with a view to getting a photo of a tree Bumblebee, only to find that, although the flowering currant was being used by a wheen o’ Bumble bees, they were Garden Bumbles.  Yesterday the bush was hoatchin’ wi’ Tree Bumbles.   I did get a photo of ‘Aphrodite’, the female Blackie, she is always ready to have her photo taken.   I’ll try for the Tree Bumbles tomorrow or Saturday.


I didn’t take the bike out....instead, I went for a walk up to the Pony field in the afternoon;  we had an interesting, if slightly threatening sky at that time (it was spitting rain for a few minutes)... and I like interesting skies.   The golf course was very quiet.

Most of my day has been spent sitting drawing in the Hutte;   I have been feeling creative lately.   I am trying to shake off a stuffed up head cold.... going out on the bike, on a cold morning is not a good idea for me;  but I did that a few days ago (without a scarf) and a stuffed up head is the result.   Anyway I’m feeling brighter tonight and plan to have another non-bike day tomorrow:  I am well into the drawing thing just now, so will happily sit in the Hutte .... drawing.    And, hopefully, manage to get a photo of a Tree Bumblebee at some point.... though there’s a chance of light rain showers tomorrow.   Saturday’s weather forecast is


good... probably the better day for trying to get a Bumble photo.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....