BST ....

28th March 2021 (Sunday)     07.30  08.30 ....According to the computer clock


the clocks must have changed to BST last night;   Ivy Cottage will catch up in a few minutes.... I thought I got ‘up’ at 06.00 when in fact it was 07.00.

We’ve had some rain overnight and, though dry at present, there could be more rain to come later.    I haven’t been for the paper;  before I do anything else I need another cuppa, to move my brain forward an hour.

10.00    I’ve been for the paper....  and down to the harbour;  the car is now moored up and so am I.   It’s a bonnie day but there could be more rain later.   I’m going to get myself organised to ‘go to the kirk’;   by ‘organised’ means .... that I need to make a mug of coffee.

12.30    We had a sad announcement at the Kirk Service this morning;   Olive (Weir) our Session Clerk died yesterday afternoon.   Olive was a ‘weel kent’ and much loved ‘girl’, and will be greatly missed by all who knew her.    My thoughts and prayers are with Ken, Lorna and James at this sad time. 


I didn’t go into the ‘Room’ after the service, because with the clock change I am chasing my tail... and will be all day.    I’m feeling frisky and playful so must be back to ‘my normal’... and should be up and runnin’ tomorrow at the correct (BST) time.    Orf to organise lunch;   I am really hungry and looking forward to food .... it’s sausages and mash (my own make).

19.30    It’s been a funny old day.    This clock change always throws me out of kilter and I never really got going.    I changed the birds water dish, and did a Soduko sitting in the Hutte.... but that was about it.    I saw Irene setting off for her walk out to Ardross;  I hope she didn’t get wet, because light rain (sort of Scotch Mist) began not long after I saw her.   I'm sure Irene would call her personal taxi (Andrew) if necessary.

I did take a quick walk to the beach in the evening, but it was spitting rain all the time so


I didn’t take a whole bunch of photographs.     The wind, which was brisk, was warm;  in fact if it hadn’t been spitting rain I’d have wandered along to the Breakwater.  Strong winds and light cloud is our weather forecast for tomorrow.... and it’s to be warm.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....