Bonnie sunrise ....

30th March 2021 (Tuesday)      08.00 .... I had the beach all to myself this


morning.... which surprised me because it is a lovely morning.  There’s a light breeze from the West but it isn’t cold, so a grand morning for ‘going out to play’.   I’ll do that after lunch;  I feel in a working mood just now, so I’d better strike while the iron is hot, ‘cos that urge (to work) will wear orf quickly.   It will probably have worn off by the time I’ve had breakfast.



09.30    Well .... I did some ‘ousework then thought I’d go out on the bike for a run up to Chapel Green ....but, the sky has clouded over (only for a brief spell I think) so I’ll leave the biking until later in the day.

There’s a pair of Collared Doves nesting in a bush that I want to lop, so that job has been put on ‘hold’ for the time being.   In the meantime the male dove is ‘singing’(?);  he might lack in singing skills, but, my word, he is persistent!.... he’s been at it for the past hour with hardly a break.  I think it’s coffee time.

Gillingshill Nature Reserve.

21.00    I’ve had a ‘happy’ day:   work? .... no I didn’t do much of that.... I didn’t have time, because I went for a walk round Gillingshill Nature Reserve (one mile north of Arncroach) instead.   I was at Colinsburgh putting fuel in the car and just fancied a ‘change’ and decided on Gillingshill.... where I haven’t been for more than a year.   The path was a bit muddy but I enjoyed the hour it took me to bumble my way round.

After sorting out the Gillingshill photos I had lunch, then scampered up to the Hutte, where I promptly fell asleep doing a Soduko.  On waking up I felt slightly guilty, so I had a cuppa and did some research.   It was a very successful bit of research which had to be celebrated;  I was so happy that I went round the villages on the bike.... this was at high tide time.   This hasn’t been one of those ‘bright and sunny’ days, but it has been quiet, with not too much of a wind.... it has been warm and I am feeling good.   I did the villages from ‘end to end’....now I am tired and ready for bed.    

Tomorrow will be a ‘creative day’.... with time out for some exercise.   The forecast has

Herring Gulls.

us down for light cloud and a fresh breeze, veering towards the North, so it’s going to be cooler.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....