Breezy ....

20th March 2021 (Saturday)     09.00 .... we have a breezier morning so there


is  a bit of wind-chill, but, it’s not cold.  The sky is overcast but the sun is beginning to burn off the cloud, so ...  we should have sunny spells soon.    My ‘plan’ for today, is to sort out the Hutte and potter around Ivy most of the day.   I’ve been for the paper.... now I need breakfast.









21.00    My word..... I have had a lazy restful day.   I had big plans to finish the Hutte but they all fell by the wayside.    Remember Thursday .... that gorgeous, hot sunny day?  the day that I went out twice on the bike, and did a load of work on the Hutte?     Well it caught up with me today.... I never got out of pottering mode.     I did a lot of small jobs:  like setting up the easel:  hanging the Port and Starboard lamps.... stuff like that.    And browsing .... oh I did a lot of browsing:  actually some of the stuff I did has surprised me.   One other surprise I got, was disturbing a hibernating Queen wasp in one of the folders.    I put her out to a warm place in the garden in the hope that she will survive.... thought I suspect it might be too early for her;  she looked groggy.    She looked like I look, when I wake up after having ‘50’ in the Hutte.    The day hasn’t been wasted, just not as productive as I’d intended..... but I have enjoyed it;  even though I didn’t get out on the bike.    .

This morning.

The only time I have been outside Ivy Cottage gate was when I went for the paper this morning .... and that was in the car.   I must take the bike up to Elie for the paper tomorrow.    My ‘plan’ for tomorrow is, finish the Hutte, go to the kirk (via Zoom .... I might even stay for the ‘rooms’ tomorrow), and go for a run on the bike or a walk up to the Pony Field.    That’s assuming I get out of ‘pottering mode’.   When I have my bedtime chocolate, I’ll take a couple of pills .... and go to bed earlier than I did last night.  I worked late on the computer.

Tomorrow’s weather for KY 9 is, ‘sunny intervals with a gentle breeze’.... another bonnie day:  a good day for me working on the Hutte.   I’m orf to make the chocolate and have an early night in bed with my book.    I’d better have a look at today’s ‘News’ on the computer first.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....