Fantastical morning ....

1st March 2021 (Monday)    I begin by wishing all my friends from Wales a


“Happy St David’s Day” ....  but be safe. 

10.00    We have one fantastical morning here;   one of those Elie and Earlsferry mornings for wandering about and relaxing;  I also do dreaming on days like this.   When I think about it, I do dreaming most days.    There was a light touch of mist at sunrise time;  I loved the ambience.

It was really quiet on the beach at sunrise time and there was a few folk out enjoying the peaceful vibes.    This is definitely a ‘bike’ morning for me:  I’ll get myself organised after ‘morning coffee’.

16.00    Well .... this ‘boy’ has enjoyed today.    I went out on the bike, but couldn’t go awfie far as the battery (the bike one) wasn’t fully charged;  however I had a braw run up to Kinneuchar Station then through Elie Estate (the estate road is still muddy, but is drying out), stopping at numerous points on the way.   It’s always cool in the shade of the

Sunrise time.

trees within the estate, but I had taken that into consideration and was warmly wrapped up .... including gloves.   It was a perfect day for the camera, and Kinneuchar loch was looking serene;  with a fair number of swans dotted all around;   most of them at peace with each other.   ‘Horace’ was the odd one, chasing three incomers off his territory.   The three saw him coming and paddled outside the ‘Horace boundary line’;   only ‘Horace’ knows where his ‘boundary line is, but any interlopers seem to learn quickly enough where it is.  




 20.30    When the wind went round to the East, just after midday, the haar didn’t take long to come in;  as far as I can see, from the weather forecast, it’s to be overcast tomorrow and for the next couple of days.   The past few days have been excellent, for this time of year;  and I enjoyed them.  The bike battery has been charged and is ready for the next spell of sunny (Spring) weather.

I suppose, if it’s going to be foggy tomorrow I won’t need to bother about sunrise:  I get

Muircambus Mill.

up at that time anyway, it’s just that I won’t go to the beach until later.    Hey .... I might actually do some work around Ivy Cottage!   Of course the haar may thin out in the middle of the day;  and give us a sunny spell or two.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....