Cloudy and breezy ....

 

22nd March 2021 (Monday)     07.30 .... The forecast for KY9 is, ‘light


cloud and a moderate breeze’;    at present we have a lot of ‘not so light cloud’ and the moderate breeze.   Hopefully the sun will burn off some of the cloud by mid morning;  at the moment it doesn’t look like we’re going to have a repeat of yesterday’s weather.  

22.00   The moderate breeze was a bit blustery when I was out on the bike.... I had an enjoyable run to Kinneuchar by way of Balbuthie, but I was biking into the wind, on the exposed bit of the road from Balbuthie Farm to Kinneuchar.   It was good to be out again.   Oh .... I’m feeling ready to, (probably), overdo it again, as soon as a really warm days comes along.


I took the car for the paper run first thing this morning.... at that time it was overcast and cold.... and I didn’t fancy biking in the cold air.   Mind you it has been cloudier today.... but warm enough in the Hutte where I spent a good bit of the day.   The delivery that was scheduled for tomorrow arrived today, so I have been able to print off the photos I need for one of my ongoing ‘projects’.   This also means that I don’t have to stay around Ivy tomorrow.  

When I was out taking a couple of photos of Ferry Corner I met Gareth.    He has coped well with the past year, but, like us all, will be glad when we can begin to relax a bit.    Gareth lives at the East end of Elie so had a good walk for his afternoon exercise.

Tomorrow should be another breezy and mostly cloudy day.... but dry.     I have no ‘plan’ but I am feeling creative again so will probably spend much of the time  pottering around Ivy Cottage.... with a couple of forays out for exercise.

The problem of my skinny ankles (the only bit of me that can be called ‘skinny’), not holding my bicycle clips in place, has been solved.   I use an elastic band to stop my ‘breeks’ getting covered in oil. 

I suppose I’d better get myself organised with a mug o’ chocolate and the TV buttons:  if


nothing else I’ll have a look at the ‘News’.    One ‘news’ item I saw earlier was about us joining other Western countries in sanctioning China for the mistreatment of the Muslim Uighar population of North West China.    And so we should.   Most of those huge tankers we see in the Firth, waiting to load up with crude oil..... guess where the oil ends up?.... yes... China.   I wonder if that will stop?


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....