Overcast ....

2nd March 2021 (Tuesday)      06.30 .... ‘Light cloud and light wind from the


ESE’ is our forecast for today;   so, unless the sun breaks through, it could be cool all day.   Thankfully there won’t be much wind-chill.   

It’s still dark but ‘Blob’ is twittering away on top of the Rowan tree;  he starts his day earlier than I do mine.    I’ll go for the paper, in the car, and take a trip down to the harbour before making any kind of ‘plan’ for today.... though it’s looking like it could be a computer/TV, with a small touch of work in the garden, day.

08.00   Well.... I’ve been for the paper and to the harbour, but there isnae much happening anywhere.   It’s calm morning but cold;  I won’t be out on the bike but will go for a short walk after morning coffee.   The sky is grey all over and there isn’t any sign of it breaking up;  that might happen happen but I'm not thinking it will.

Activity at 'Four Winds'.

13.30   I’ve had a nice cosy morning, working in the kitchen, making some chicken casserole ready meals.    My next mission is ... after the cuppa that I am having just now ....  cleaning the outside and inside of the ‘computer room’ window.     It’s on the west side of Ivy Cottage therefore sheltered from the easterly breeze. 

  20.30    It has been overcast all day but at least it has been dry, and not that cold.    I went up to Chapel Green after I’d cleaned the computer room window;  I was surprised at how busy it was.    I had a conversation with Jenny (Gilderdale) who was out walking her dog;  they (Jenny and dog) brightened up what had been a lack lustre kind of day.  

It hasn’t been a great day for the camera but I got a couple of fishing boats, and a few general grey day shots.   The wind is going to be from the easterly direction for the next

West Bay - Earlsferry.

couple of days and I imagine the cloud will be too.  I’ll clean another window tomorrow, but it will have to be on the street side of the house, so, if it’s cold, there’s a good chance it will only be the inside that I clean.

It’s ‘chocolate time’;  I’ll make that, then browse the TV channels. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....