Cauld wind ....

23rd March 2021 (Tuesday)      08.30 .... typing today’s date reminded me that


it’s my birthday today:  I am maturing blissfully. 
  

It’s bitterly cold this morning;  the sky is overcast and there’s a brisk wind.... not a morning for the bike.  I must wrap up and have a walk on the beach, once (if) the sun breaks through;  I’m feeling creative so most of ‘the day’ will be spent  .... well ... being creative and drinking cuppas.   I had intended having coffee up at Chapel Green but it’s far too cold and windy for that just now: hopefully it will be warmer in the afternoon.    It’s time for breakfast.... followed by an, earlier than usual, Cappuccino this morning.

16.00    When I got out of bed this morning I was feeling frisky and even thinking of starting a diet (just a little diet):  however the diet bit is on hold, for a series of tomorrows, because I have birthday presents to enjoy, some by way of nibbling (which I am good at) and others by way of reading or planting and growing (which I going to be good at).   A huge “Thank You” for your kind wishes, presents and virtual (((((hugs))))).   I am a lucky boy and love you all.


Creative?..... I didn’t do much, but what I have done was tricky and important so I am well satisfied;  and the day is (like me) young, so more creative stuff may yet be created.    I think I deserve a cuppa..... having been neglectful on the ‘Cuppa Front’ today.







21.00    This has been a day of pleasant surprises;   it certainly has been a ‘happy birthday.   It’s a pity the weather hadn’t been warmer but at least it was dry.   Having said that .... I had to go out to the car and we’ve had a shower of rain.   I think that tomorrow is going to be breezy again but also sunnier.... and cold, so it’s unlikely that I’ll go anywhere on the bike. I’ll do creative stuff, in the Hutte if the sun is shining:  the Hutte warms up rapidly when it’s sunny.   There’s still a bit of tidying up to do in the Hutte but that shouldn’t take long;  as long as I don’t find stuff to browse.

I’ll end this update by thanking everyone who helped make my birthday a ‘happy


birthday’.  Thank you for the cards, gifts and all the good wishes messages on my Facebook page.   Take care and I repeat ....  ‘I love you all’.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....