Lovely morning ....

21st March 2021 (Sunday)      08.00 .... it’s a really quiet morning, with almost

'Four Winds' building site.

a wall to wall blue sky;   there’s a cool air, the temperature is 3c on the thermometer, but, once the sun is higher in the sky, it will be warmer.  I’m going to get the bike, out after this update, and take a turn up to Chapel Green before putting the battery on charge:  the intention being to have a longer run in the afternoon.    Another cuppa is required .... I feel lazy!

10.00   It’s absolutely gorgeous out;  I had my run up to Chapel Green, took a few photos then sat down on Maggie’s Seat... and promptly thought “oops.... I haven’t done any ‘ousework this morning”.   I then remembered that I’d done, and hung out a washing.... so sat back and relaxed.   On the way home I spoke to Fiona, who was out with the dogs, then went home to have breakfast.   I still feel 'lazy' so I suspect that this is going to be another ‘rest day’.  


14.00   It’s a brilliant day.... and I’ve been a reasonably busy boy, considering that I didn’t think I’d be doing anything.   There has been a wee bit of work done on the Hutte.... just gentle stuff.... like browsing the stuff I find in the chest of drawers;  and Soduko’s;   I’ve done a few of them.    I went ‘to the kirk’ but didn’t go into a room at the end of the service;  I’m not sure what the ‘rools’ are for rooms.

I am going out to the Hutte with a cuppa;   I imagine I’ll end up having a cat- nap.    I am making Cottage Pies for the freezer later;  the vegetables and the tautties have been prepared.   Orf out to the Hutte.

19.00    The Cottage Pies (5) are cooling off, the washing has been ironed and the dishes washed;  I am going have a shower, then settle down in front of the computer for an hour or so, before browsing the TV Channels.   I have been feeling more ‘in the mood’ today, but I never went on the bike in the afternoon.... choosing to make the Cottage Pies instead. 

I have ‘no plan’ for tomorrow;  the weather forecast is good.... a repeat of today’s


weather;  so a good day for doing things.   I’ll wait to see how the mood takes me in the morning, before deciding on what to do.    I have a delivery on Tuesday (printer ink) so that could be a ‘rest day’.... it depends on when the delivery arrives.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....