Warm and breezy ....

29th March 2021 (Monday)    08.30 ....There’s a brisk wind (F6 – 7) with a lot


of cloud in the sky, but the most noticeable fact with the weather is the temperature;  12c on the garden thermometer 10 minutes ago.    So, although windy it is not cold.    I am going for the paper later in the morning;  I need to hand in a prescription at the Chemist;  I’ll then do the harbour before settling down to do some ‘work’.   It’s strange how it always takes me a day or two to get back into my natural rhythm after this clock change.

11.30    I’ve been for the paper and checked out the harbour;  all is good and where it should be .... except disintegrating seaweed that has blown into the Ship Inn outdoor seating area overnight.   There was queue outside the baker’s (not Alan) so I went back home had a cuppa then went to the Baker’s and Ardross Farm Shop.    I have been a busy boy.... now I feel in a drawing mood:  I plan to have all my projects completed before next winter.

There’s a burnt out car at the Ardross lay-by;  I suppose that’s a sign that things are getting back to the ‘auld normal’. 


16,30    Ye Gods;  I’ve had a busy day but I don’t have anything to show for it so far.... at least not as far as being creative goes.    I never really stopped until lunch time (Ardross Steak Pie with tautties and vegetables), since then I have pottered about....  achieving nothing.    I got absorbed with an episode of Michael Portillo’s Railway Journeys, but not much else.   Oh .... I did some ‘ousework in the morning.   I was happy with the mornings efforts ....it’s since 14.00 that I have been a ‘lazy boy’.    I’ll have a cuppa then consider getting the pencil’s out.   







 

21.00    I don’t want to worry ‘me’ ... but .... I am beginning to think ‘stupid’ again.    This means that I am nearly back to normal and ready to go out to play.... without hat and gloves.   Yep ... I’m ready to rock ‘n roll.   Mind you it hasn’t been cold today.... and I haven’t been out.   Well nowhere stupid anyway:  I’ll leave that until the end of the week when it’s forecast to be cauld again.

I bought venison mince at Ardross;  the plan’ is to make a Cottage Style Pie with the venison


mince.   That will be made later in the week .... when the weather turns cold again.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....