Bright and breezy ....

4th March 2021 (Thursday)      09.00 .... It’s definitely a bonnier morning .... we


have big blue holes in the cloud now and again, bringing the chance of a sunny spell our way.    There has been heavy overnight rain and we could have a light shower or two in the first half of the morning.   The light wind is more from the NE.

I’ve been for the paper, checked out the harbour, stopped at the Ship Inn beer garden, to chill out, then back home for breakfast.   I should get out on the bike later this morning.   Clean a window?    I might do that too.

17.30   It has been a pleasant day .... sunny, breezy and cool;  but not as cool as it was yesterday.   I went up to Chapel Green later in the morning and had a potter around the Dome Park.   On the way home I stopped to get some action shots of the demolishing of ‘Four Winds’.   The building was not an architectural gem that’s for sure;  but would hold happy memories for those who lived in it.   The new ‘Four Winds’, which is going to be bonnier architecturally,  will quickly start to build its lifetime store of folk with happy memories of it. 

I also went over the golf course to Grangehill to have a look at the new ‘Grangefield’

Dave - on the eighteenth tee.

which looks like it’s ready for occupation.    My word, the view from the sunroom/conservatory is going to be something else.   You’d hardy need to go out with the camera;  all you’d need was a camera, mounted on a tripod with a big lens and you’d be ‘in’ Edinburgh.






20.30    The wind is backing to the West and we’re going to have sunny intervals tomorrow,  so I will do a washing first thing.   It looks like being a good day for going out.... and .... with the wind going to the West I can (if I feel the urge) clean one of the windows on the street!    Actually it felt colder when I was putting the black bucket out, about five minutes ago;  cleaning the outside of the window? .... could be a cold job!

I met Dave and Harry when I was out today and thought I’d get a photo of them on the eighteenth tee and walking along the eighteenth fairway.    The tee ones I got ..... then the camera battery went!    

'Four Winds'.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....