Scotch Broth ....

 

19th August 2020 (Wednesday)     08.00 ....As per forecast we have an

Tenth tee.
overcast sky with the chance of early morning drizzle;   I’ll go for the paper later .... probably round about lunch time, when the sun  should have broken through.    I’ve got the Scotch Broth going in the crock pot (it should be ready about 16.00);  this is the first broth I’ve had with a kumera in it.... so will be interesting to see if it changes the flavour much.  

19.00     The soup has turned out tasty so I’ll have plenty for freezing tomorrow.  I went up to Chapel Green in the morning to get some photos of golfers from Lundar Law.... and of the seaweed gatherers on the rocks at Coalbakie;  and I’m pleased with the results.   There was a cool Easterly wind so I went round to Maggie’s Seat and sat there contemplating.   I watched a bloke come settle down on one of the seats and went over to talk to him.... and to get some beach photos.    He was about to take a Yoga class... he has a regular class at Bowhouse if I heard him correctly.   Chapel Green is popular with Yoga groups as there was a group of girls doing yoga there yesterday morning.


Edinburgh seaweed gatherers.
I set off to go for the paper but discovered that I was too late for that so went back to Ivy and put the bike on charge.... thinking I might go out later in the afternoon.   By this time it was lunch time.

After lunch I went out to The Hutte and fell fast asleep ;  and woke up feeling dizzy and faint.... it must have been the way I was lying on the seat.    Anyway I had a glass of water and felt better after drinking that.    I didn’t go out on the bike in the afternoon;   I decided to strip and change my bed.    That wasn’t my best idea because I’m not sure if tomorrow is going to be a good drying day.   However that job is done.   Mind you I still felt like I’ve had a ‘bug’... which I’m putting down to the stress I feel at this time .... so I lay down on it and fell fast asleep for an hour and a half, and woke up feeling ‘mair like myself.    I’ll take a couple of pills and have an early night tonight.

21.00     There’s rain forecast for tonight and it is supposed to clear away by mid

Kincraig Cliffs.
morning .... so my washing might get hung out to dry after all.    I’m having a cuppa and a look at the ‘news’ before going to bed.   I feel tired tonight and plan for tomorrow to be a ‘rest day’.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....