Not sunny .... ....

4th August 2020 (Tuesday)  07.00 .... Although not yet raining, it will
Much wetness.
be in a short while according to the local weather forecast;   and the look of the Western sky.    A good ‘rest day’:  in fact I’m going to ‘The Store’ (Anstruther) to get a few messages.....doing that brings a wee bit of ‘old normality’ back into life.  Most of my day will be spent on the computer.

17.00    The rain did clear away for a wee while, around lunch time, but I couldn’t take advantage of it because I had to stay in for a delivery.    By the time the delivery man arrived (15.30)it was raining heavily again.    In the meantime I tidied the breakfast worktop in the kitchen, so the  time hasn’t been wasted.    Not completely.    With a bit of luck the rain will away so that we can get out for a walk in the evening, though it doesn’t look very promising just now.

18.30    I’ve decided that it’s an evening for watching stuff on the tele;   the rain doesn’t look like clearing away until much later.   It’s an evening in front of the tele, then early to bed with my book.... and hope that the sun shines tomorrow.

The weather meant that I didn’t get out with the camera, but, luckily, I took a load of photographs yesterday and they kept me busy today.    I managed to take a few, of wet looking flowers,  from inside the front and back doors today but that was all.    I’m away to put the kettle on and browse the TV;  there’s bound to be at least one Channel showing something worth watching.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....