Deepsea Aberdeen .... ....

6th August 2020 (Thursday)     08,00 .... absolutely gorgeous start to the day ...

'Deepsea Aberdeen'.

and it is going to be bonnie all day.   I have a washing going through the machine so I need a braw drying breeze;   and we have one.   I am  happy;  and looking forward to morning coffee at Myra’s.    After morning coffee the ‘plan’ is to bike up to Elie in the middle of the day, to pick up my prescription and take a few photos.

09.30    I don’t believe ‘me’.    I couldn’t get the computer mouse to work .... even after I’d inserted a new battery.    I then inserted two new batteries into the keyboard.... and still the 'mouse' wouldn’t work.   After conversing with the ‘mouse’ I decided to check the new battery;   yep I’d inserted it the wrong way round.   All is good now.... with new batteries all over the place.    

I went out on the bike to eat a few photos of ‘Deepsea Aberdeen’ coming back into the Firth;  she’s mooring up in Largo Bay.... now I am ready for morning coffee.    

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....