Quiet morning ....

1st August 2020 (Saturday)     06.00 .... it’s a nice, quiet mornin but

Breadwinner II off Apple Rock.
there is the chance of a few early showers but after they’ve passed over we should have another  bonnie day;   and a busy one.

I’m sorry about how ‘The Hutte’ text is all mixed up when I add photos;   someone has decided that ‘Blogger’ had to be improved(?) and this is the result.    The IT folk are still working on it so it should improve.    The ‘old’ Blogger (that worked) is to be totally closed down on the 24th August.     I’m not sure what the reason is for  needing to update ‘Blogger’..... something to o with making it more acceptable to i phones I think.   Oh well I can report any problems:  it will be interesting to see what the outcome is.

 09.30    It’s an absolute cracker of a mornin’ .... a nice day ahead I’m thinkin’.     The face masks have me beat .... I hardly recognise anyone behind them at first;  it’s like being in a queue full of ‘strangers’.    That said the villages are busy, and we do have a

Chapel Green.
lot of ‘strangers’ about;   however ‘strangers’ are, mostly, friends we have yet to know.   Mind you it stresses me out a bit when I go out and pass people I should know but miss them because my brain is in ‘stranger’ mode.

Chapel Green has a ‘first’ this morning;  a car dumped on it after a bit of playing around.     I’m disappointed but not surprised.   That  sort of thing that can easily be stopped  by simply putting bigger boulders between the posts.

Orf to have a cuppa;  then I might go out  before the villages start to fill up.

18.30    I was feeling adventurous so went out on the bike at 17.30 when the streets had quietened down.    With this being a ‘change over’ weekend the new arrivals are settling

Earlsferry.
in  after driving from various parts of the UK.... I noticed a ‘GY’ registration when I was out;  the original registration being Brighton.    The beach will be busier tomorrow.... especially if the weather is good.

21.00     With it being a quiet evening I went for a walk up to the Pony Field and golf course;  it’s almost strange seeing the village so quiet!   I daresay it well liven up tomorrow;  the forecast isn’t bad.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....