Frisky .Boy' ....

2nd August 2020 (Sunday)     06.30 ..... The roads are damp so we’ve

North Berwick Law.
had a shower o’ rain and it looks like we could have another one soon, however they should faze out once the sun gets going.    I’ll go for the paper once I’ve had a cuppa.... and checked the Weather Cams.

10.00    The sky has cleared and we have a lovely fresh day now.    I went to Elie for the paper then browsed my way round the villages on the way home;   now I’m ready to work.    Work? .... no no no .... this is a ‘play day’;  once the bike battery is charged up.    I will do one thing in the garden when the battery is charging;  cut back the Clematis:  It’s thinking of taking over Earlsferry!   It grows faster than the weeds.   Probably is a weed where it comes from.

16.30     Oh my word .... we have one tired boy in Ivy.   As I threatened to do, I actually did a bit of pruning to the Clematis.... but .... got ever so slightly fed up of that job,  and decided to begin tidying up the Hutte.    You’ll notice I said ‘begin’ tidying the Hutte;   this is going to be an ongoing job for the next few days.    The seating arrangements in the Hutte are comfortable unlike outside at the Clematis.   I’ve also worked out how to take Macro photos with the new camera;    I was looking for complications where there are none.   No wonder I am tired .... I’ve had a busy day.

It has been a bonnie day though at times it looked like we could catch a shower.   The bike battery is fully charged so I may go further afield tomorrow .... weather permitting.

Sixth fairway.
21.00     Another bonnie day is coming to a close....and I have enjoyed it.    Doing a wee bit of ‘work’ is satisfying, but I’d much rather ‘play’.   I thought about taking a flask of coffee up to Chapel Green in the afternoon but that’s when I got diverted and decided to tidy up the Hutte.    I have missed talking to folk today....I’ll remedy that tomorrow.

Myra brought a book down .... and a box of After Eights .... so I’ll start that tonight:  reading the book, not scoffing the After Eights.    I do fancy a couple but I’m ending the day with a migraine, so it’s a couple of pills for that instead of  sweeties.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....