Autumn chill in the air .... ....

 

29th August 2020 (Saturday)     07.30 .... It’s a beautiful morning but


there’s a touch of Autumn in the air.... but a lovely morning for being out.   I’ve been for the paper and down to the harbour, but will go up to Chapel Green later in the morning;   when the air is warmer.  The kettle will have boiled and I’m well ready for a hot cuppa.... and breakfast.



18.30     I am one really happy boy;   having got photographs of Barbara and Laura exercising their horses on the beach.    It was a perfect morning for taking ponies to the beach... and a perfect light for taking photographs of ponies on the beach.   It has long been my ambition to get some photos of horses exercising on the beach and at last everything came together this morning.   ‘Thank You’ Barbara and Laura... and ‘thank you Barbara for texting me to let me know you were going to be on the beach this morning.

Laura and Barbara.

I’ve actually been a busy boy in the kitchen;   I put together a chicken casserole to make ready meals for the freezer.... and one for today.    I also did a washing, and that has been ironed, so I should sleep well tonight.   This is my favourite kind of weather;  loads of cool fresh air:  I always perform better in those conditions.

This morning I met a lady that looked remarkably like Patricia walking Dora Patricia’s dog.    It was Pat .... with long hair!    We chatted, mostly about the kirk, and our potential (has to be voted in) ‘new’ Minister who will be giving his introductory service online tomorrow.

21.00    I’ve been out locking the Hutte and there is a real cool feel to the air:  the temperature is forecast to drop to 4c early tomorrow morning.   That is seriously cool for


us at this time of year.      Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie, but cool, day.    I’ll go for the paper etc. but I must remember that there’s a Tesco delivery in the afternoon so I’d better stay around Ivy.   If I did go out in the afternoon I’d forget about the delivery.   There’s plenty to do in the garden so I won’t be bored.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....