Interesting clouds .....

 

21st August 2020 (Friday)      07.00 ....  It’s not a bad looking morning:

though we have had a shower o’ rain there is a lot of ‘bloo’ in the sky.   Sunny spells with light showers, on a fresh breeze from the southeast (the wind is going to veer to the southwest in the afternoon)  is the forecast for KY9 today.  

09.00     I ended up going to ‘The Store’ (Anstruther) .... mostly to give the car a run but I did get a few bits and pieces:  I didn’t need fruit or vegetable as Julie (next door) gave me those when they had to go back south;   a good deal of which has been converted into Scotch Broth and is now in the freezer.    Come September I will venture further in the car.... if the Toilets across Fife are open. 

The journey to Elie and Anstruther was done without running into any showers, but there’s a heavy looking sky coming over just now so it looks like we might catch some rain.    I’m going to be working on the computer .... in the morning anyway;   I might get out in the afternoon.

Inside Kinneuchar kirk.
15.00    Though showery in the afternoon the showers were infrequent so I went round the villages.    It was a bonnie afternoon for taking photos (and I got loads)  with a lot on good clouds around.... unfortunately my card reader has gone on the blink so I can’t get them (the photos) into the computer.   I have ordered a new card reader but it won’t arrive until the middle of next week: there should be a lot of photographs to ‘play’ with by then.    I can browse them on the camera  ... and I’m happy with what I have taken today.    In the meantime, to brighten up the Hutte page, I'll use some of the many photos that are already  in the computer.

18.30    I’m glad that I went out when I did;  it’s turned wet and windy in the past hour or two.   I have done a bit of work, both on the computer and in the ‘ouse so I’m a content ‘boy’ tonight.   The bike is being charged up and I hope to get out in the morning
Elie Harbour beach (Blue Flag)
(it’s a better forecast for tomorrow).... maybe as far as Rires, but it all depends on how far apart any showers are;  if we do get showers.   
I don’t think showers are mentioned in the forecast for tomorrow morning.

21.00     It has turned out to be a bonnie evening, albeit a bit breezy and cool:   it could be a bonnie day tomorrow.    ‘The Boy’ (that’s me) might get up to Rires tomorrow morning.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....