Interesting sky ....

5th August 2020 (Wednesday)   08.30 ....After yesterday’s dampness it was

good to get out on the bike this morning:   although it is a nice enough morning it looks like we could get showers, or some spells of light rain later;  which means we have an interesting sky.    I went round the villages, meaning to pick up the paper on the way, but forgot to take a face covering with me so couldn’t go for the paper.   I might go out later in the car (the bike is on charge);  right now it’s breakfast time.

17.00    Welllll .... we have had a mixed bag of weather today (not very mixed in the afternoon though) but it has been pleasant in spite of the light rain:  the pollen levels have been low, and the garden is green.  Yes a pleasant day.

That is a shocking accident out in Beirut and my thoughts are with all the people who have been affected by the explosion.   I feel sorry for the ordinary Lebanese people, they’ve suffered greatly over the years, and deserve better.   ‘Macho Man’ politicians are the most divisive people on the planet.    Thankfully females, who have a caring and humanitarian outlook, are beginning to lead governments.

I haven’t done much though I did meet Myra at the seat in front of St Margaret’s from where we watch the activities on the beach.   Had I thought about it I’d have taken a mug of coffee down;  I’ll do that the next time.   Tomorrow morrrrrrrning we’re going to Myra’s for ‘morning coffee’. 

  Although the sky was overcast (with a blanket of stratus cloud) it was relaxing watching folks enjoying the beach.    The problem with stratus clouds is that you can get light rain from them.... which is what we have had all afternoon.   That’s stratus clouds sorted.

With it being wet I wasn’t able to do anything in the garden but, as I hadn’t intended doing anything in the garden anyway, I don’t feel guilty about that.   I have cleaned the bathroom but other than that I have been ‘resting’... and contemplating stuff.

21.00    The day is ending with a sunny spell.... and the forecast is good.... and I have a


fully charged bike.   I have recovered from my ‘adventure’ up to Kilbrackmont, but I fancy pottering around locally tomorrow.... starting with morning coffee at Myra’s.    I have to pick up a prescription at the Chemists at some point in the day so I’ll do that after morning coffee.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....