Overcast but dry ....

 

24th August 2020 (Monday)      06.30 .... Hmmmm ..... the sky is overcast, with

Kinneuchar Station.
 a ‘low chance of precipitation’ in the earlier part of the morning (now).... however, there are some small ‘bloo’ holes appearing from the Northwest.     The sun cream is on ‘standby’;  however, I’ll go for the paper later.... just in case there is an early morning spell of damp stuff. 

16.00    I enjoyed a latish morning ‘paper run’.... (forgot to go for the paper) .... up Ferry Road, through Elie Estate, down to Elie Harbour, then along to Chapel Green via The Toft, The Terrace , South Street and the Breakwater, taking a lot of photos ‘cos there was a lot going on,  and a bonnie ‘light’ with an interesting sky.    I met (and talked to a lot of people, including Lindsay who was on his ‘morning run’ round the villages.   All is well at the Centre of the Universe.

Since then I have;  what have I done?     Well I ate food, had a couple of cuppas, fell asleep while solving another Poirot’ mystery.... and generally had a good rest.   Now I am well ready to go out to play.

There’s a yellow warning of Easterly gales with heavy rain for KY9 tomorrow;   if that’s the case, it will be a computer day for this boy.    And I was looking forward to working in the garden!

Aboyne Home Guard - 1940.
21.00    We’ve had a bonnie evening though I have just seen the weather forecast and it is not nice .... definitely a computer day for ‘the boy’.    Tomorrow would be a good day for the card reader to arrive!   It reached the Yorkshire DC (Wakefield) on Sunday and there it has stayed.

I might be able to bike along for the paper first thing .... the wind and rain isn’t forecast to reach KY9 until mid morning.   No .... change of plan .....I’ll take the car;   it needs its wheels turned now and again.    


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....