Beautiful morning ....

 

23rd August 2020 (Sunday)     09.00 .... I’ve had a really enjoyable

Earlsferry.
morrrrrrning and all I’ve done is go round the villages picking up my paper from Cath in the ‘paper shop’ in the passing.    It is a good morning for photographs, and I was lucky, apart from the usual scenic photos... there was a dingy being launched at the harbour, and ..... I managed to be at the beach in time to catch  the ‘Blue Tits Swimming Club’ going into the water.     Yes  .... this morning has been a successful ‘paper run’.      Alas, I can’t  do anything with the photos until my new card reader arrives;   hopefully tomorrow.

Having just had breakfast I now  have a washing ready to hang on the line:  I’ll do that, make a cuppa, then browse the photos on the camera.

17.00      The afternoon had been a bit of a let down .... especially after an enjoyable morning:  It has been overcast with light rain.... that said, the sun is beginning to break through just now so we might have a bonnie evening.   I charged up the bike with a view to going out in the afternoon, but ended up watching  the tele:  ‘Hercule Poirot’ solving multiple murders.   I’m ever so slightly frustrated not being able to ‘play’ with today’s photographs. 

The Royal Mail tracker tells me that my card reader is at the Yorkshire Distribution Centre (Wakefield) and that it should be delivered on Tuesday. 

The 'Bouncy Castle'.
21.00     Although the sun did break through it was only for a short time .... but the evening, though overcast, has been dry.   As far as I can see from the forecast tomorrow is going to be mostly cloudy but dry after some overnight light rain;  and there’s a chance of sunny spells in the afternoon.   The wind is going to be light, from various directions, throughout the day:  probably means that the wind is going back to the East again.  

No ‘plan’ for tomorrow but .... my word... I am finding it wearisome not being able to work on photographs.   I can look at them on the wee screen on the camera but that’s not the same as seeing them on the computer screen.   One thing I am getting good at is solving the Midsomer Murders faster than Chief Inspector Barnaby and his Sergeant!    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....