Warm summer wind ....


14th July 2020 (Tuesday)   07.00....It’s a lovely morning... and I do believe I
..... the good old days.
feel the soft  touch of summer in the wind;  this has agitated me into a state of friskiness.   I have yet to go for the paper having slept in after all my hard(?) work in the garden yesterday;  however I’ll do that immediately after this update.    I’m feeling romantic;   I blame this hot summer wind.


11.30    I’ve had a brilliant morning;  Got a lot of photos... and I remembered to stop at the ‘paper shop’.     ‘Annie Laurie’ set off from Elie this morning (looked like she was heading for Leith) so I took a load of pictures of her in the bay, that brought back a lot of  happy memories.   I went to Chapel Green and got her further out in Largo Bay (which is where I got the idea she might be making for Leith).   That said;   Jimmy and I would sail towards Dysart on this wind then come home by East Wemyss, Methil, Leven  and Upper Largo.   Now I’m feeling all nostalgic.

Back at Ivy I had a cuppa then met Myra at the seat (on the bents in front on St Margaret’s);  she was walking to ‘Primmies’ for exercise.... and coffee.
Barbara (on the grey horse) .... 'Ant'.

21.00    It’s been another bonnie day;  I could actually get used to this weather, though I do like the occasional spot of rain.... just to keep the pollen and dust levels down.    Not really .... I do like the sunshine and today I went out to the Cocklemill Burn to get some photos of Barbara and a few friends on their horses/ponies to give the ‘21.00    It’s been another bonnie day;  I could actually get used to this weather, though I do like the occasional spot of rain.... just to keep the pollen and dust levels down.    Not really .... I do like the sunshine and today I went out to the Cocklemill Burn to get some photos of Barbara and a few friends on their horses/ponies to give the ‘orses a trot on the beach.   I went round Ruddon’s Point (on the bike) but that road/path is getting to be too rough for biking so I’ll not be doing that very often.   However there’s a braw seat, overlooking the mouth of the Cocklemill and Largo Bay, that’s easy to get at;   I will go that far.
I’ve had an enjoyable time with the camera today;  now I’m ready for bed.   Tomorrow
Largo Bay beach.
has ‘slight chance of precipitation’ mentioned in the forecast so I’ll wait to see what the weather is like in the morning before making any kind of ‘plan’    The hairdresser opens tomorrow so I’ll phone and see when I can get an appointment with Kirsty.   My hair  has grown beyond the annoying stage so I could easily wait another week or two for an appointment.    In the meantime it’s time for the bedtime cuppa.   I’m really tired tonight .... probably the excitement of being happy.
 a trot on the beach.   I went round Ruddon’s Point (on the bike) but that road/path is getting to be too rough for biking so I’ll not be doing that very often.   However there’s a braw seat, overlooking the mouth of the Cocklemill and Largo Bay, that’s easy to get at;   I will go that far.

Largo Bay.
I’ve had an enjoyable time with the camera today;  now I’m ready for bed.   Tomorrow has ‘slight chance of precipitation’ mentioned in the forecast so I’ll wait to see what the weather is like in the morning before making any kind of ‘plan’    The hairdresser opens tomorrow so I’ll phone and see when I can get an appointment with Kirsty.   My hair  has grown beyond the annoying stage so I could easily wait another week or two for an appointment.    In the meantime it’s time for the bedtime cuppa.   I’m really tired tonight .... probably the excitement of being happy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....