Cracker of a morning


9th July 2020 (Thursday)     10.00 .... My word .... what fantastical morning;
Elie Bay.
 which is why I am so late updating The Hutte.   I set off on the paper run at 06.20 and got back to Ivy (with a paper) at 08.05.... and I’ve only been round the villages.   In that time I manage to take 209 photographs.... but have binned about 30.   I have loads to really sort out later.    There was hardly a breath of wind, the water was like a mirror (near enough) and the air was warm.   I’m a happy boy.



21.30    I’ve had a busy a happy .... and busy day.   It has been a lovely day... until now;  it’s starting to ran as per forecast but it should have passed over us by tomorrow morning.    I hope to go for the paper on the bike so that I can do the villages and Kinneuchar loch if there’s nae wind.
Myra.
I had a trip to the beach after my morning coffee;  just to the seat on the bents.   Myra was going to be walking along to the shops so we had a blether and watched the folk setting up for a day by the seaside, and others out for a leisurely stroll:  it looked like the beach was going to be busy.  Myra set off to the shops and I went back to Ivy and did a spot of gardening;  and lounging around in The Hutte.

Yesterday I ordered a set of coloured pencils:  I feel that I need  a greater choice of different shades of colours than the twelve I have at present.    Colouring in is very relaxing.... but this first picture that I’m working on is complicated.... and I only do a wee bit now and again which explains why it’s taking so long.   There’s a book-full of complicated pictures hence the order for a set of pencils.

We over 75’s are going start paying for our TV Licence (£157) from August.   I wonder
The 'harbour' girls.
if this means we’ll be able to watch sport events without booze, betting or a multitude of advertisements for unwanted and unneeded cra .... er stuff.   My reasoning is;  there’s advertising all over ‘sports’ events on the BBC anyway so why don’t they go the whole hog and scrap the licence and go for advertising revenue so that none of us have to pay a licence.  Moan over:  I’m looking forward to another lovely quiet day tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....