Haircut ....

30th July 2020 (Thursday)     08.00 .... It’s a quiet morning;  overcast, with

hardly any wind, a good morning for going to the hairdresser.   I haven’t been out anywhere because I  wanted to finish the book I was reading (and it's starting to rain):  it was nearing, what turned out to be an unexpected and exciting ending.   Now I need to find another book for bedtime reading.    

19.00    It hasn’t been the maist inspiring weather today;   but I have a contingency plan in operation for any poor weather:  Tunnock’s Tea Cakes.... and Soo’s Lugs.   I bought two Soo’s Lugs in Leven to celebrate having my hair cut.

Leven was reasonably busy with shoppers.   I went to B n Q’s, couldn’t find what I wanted, asked the lassie at the checkout where it was and had to go out then back in because they have a one way system in operation.    It works well and I had no problem going round the shop.... everyone was wearing a face covering, and I eventually got

what I wanted.    In fact some were even wearing them on the street:  they, obviously, didn’t wear glasses.    Funny thing was;   I felt apprehensive all the time I was in Leven.    There’s a lot of work going on at the Bus Station .... and the Toilets are ‘Closed’.    The Kirkcaldy road was closed at the Scoonie roundabout;  where that bad accident was a couple of weeks ago.... there was a detour in operation.      I’d  intended going to the Prom to get a few photos but it was raining by the time I was coming home.   

20.30    I’ve got a fully charged bike tomorrow and the weather is going to be better.   Happy boy.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....