Contented ....


22nd July 2020 (Wednesday)   08.00 .... It’s a nice morning for doing
Water from the Lathallan mine workings.
housework and stuff on the computer..... which is more or less what I had planned for today.   One of the jobs needing to be done, and one that I will  enjoy doing, is sorting out the photos I took on Balcarres Estate yesterday.   Orf to have breakfast.

16.00    The beach was fairly busy when I went down at about 13.00;  the light rain had relented for a wee while and it didn’t take long for folk to get out and enjoy the fresh air.   There was a few light spits and spots in the breeze but nothing much.  The sky is beginning to clear now which makes me think I might  get out on the bike in the evening.   I’ve had a lazy day so far though I did some work on the computer.


Short break in the afternoon.
19.00    I’m glad that I went out when I did.... the rain, though not particularly heavy, is back and we have a dreich evening;  hopefully it might yet clear up.   A sunny spell wouldn’t go amiss.

I spent most of the afternoon in the kitchen... I made semolina pudding.     I know it shouldn’t take a whole afternoon to do that but I did other things too and I am now full of food and looking forward to the sun breaking though so that I can go for a walk.   The sky doesn’t look very promising at present.

(Warning .... moan ahead)      Governments...  the world over, .... are guilty of treating the vast percentage of the general population as if they were sheep.   I read in my paper about the nasty Chinese and the nasty Russians and I think:  and we’re not doing the same to them?    You must be kiddin’.   Some Western leaders are just as guilty (maybe more so in a few cases) of deception and interference.   But of course all Governments need ‘enemies’;  they need ‘enemies’ to take sheep minds off what might be happening on their own doorstep:  can’t have too many sheep that actually ‘think’.   Take Brexit.... that is going to be one of the biggest disasters that will ever happen to this country:   in fact there’s only one thing that will be worse and that’s becoming subservient to ‘Big Don’;  if he gets re-elected on 4th November.   (How I hope that the USA sees the danger there). (End of moan .... and I feel happier).   I hope the sun shines tomorrow!

21.00   I thought the sun was going to break through a wee while ago but it didn’t make
The Granary from the Cockstail rocks.
it :  so I’ll Skype ‘M’ and see what’s happening in New Zealand:  they are ‘back to normal’, near enough, after hitting the virus quick and hard.... and she can go bowling as per normal now.   We appear to be getting back to some kind of ‘normal’ but the scientists are warning us of an increase in cases come the winter;  while the politicians tell us it’s going to be fine by Christmas.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....