Wet ....


Earlsferry High Street.
1st July 2020 (Wednesday)     07.30 ....  the rain (it’s raining) is forecast to
slacken off and peter out by midday, with sunny spells later in the afternoon.    My camera is at the Edinburgh Mail Centre.... it’s a grand morning for working on the computer and staying in for a delivery.   I also have to change my watch date;  it thinks there are 31 days in every month.


08.30    Royal Mail are amazing;  last night, at 22.30, my camera was in Cardiff Mail Centre .... now it’s in Leven Sorting Office ready to be delivered.      I am orf to have another cuppa to celebrate .... and I might as well have breakfast too.


Janet and Myra.
12.30    Exciting local ‘news;   ‘Harbour House is opening tomorrow doing take-away coffee so, (weather permitting) we should have ‘arbour ‘ouse’ morning coffee tomorrow ‘morning’;  we will then wander along to the ‘Bus Shelter’ to drink it and chat.    More ‘news;  the ‘postie’ delivered  my parcel/camera  at 11.30;  the battery is on charge and I have fitted the carrying strap (that's a tricky job for my auld fingers)all I have to do now, I wait for the battery to fully charge (that will take a few hours), before going out to take a few trial shots to see if everything is working properly.   I should get out tomorrow for a batch of ‘round the villages’ photos (weather permitting).  

19.00    Although it has been spitting rain, on and off, all afternoon I did get out to take a few ‘shots’ with the new camera.    I am impressed with how sharp the photos are even on a dull day as it has been today.    I am looking forward to an ‘interesting sky’ day with a mix of clouds and blue sky.... unhappily for me it looks like I might have to
The Ferry beach this afternoon.
wait a couple of days.    The wait will give me time to find out how to sort the settings out to my taste;  rather than have the camera set on ‘Auto’ all the time.     Today I managed to set the clock.   I need the ‘beep’ to be louder and have to order a few accessories.... such as a lens protector and hood, a spare battery and a remote switch.


20.30     Tomorrow is forecast to be another overcast day but dry... and there’s the chance of a few sunny spells in the afternoon:  the forecast for Friday and Saturday? ..... both ‘bad hair days’.    Monday looks like being the next decent/bonnie day.    Myra got a sunshade organised for morning coffee, I get  a new camera:   We should have known better .... it’s summertime in Bonnie Scotland after all.




Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....