Peaceful morning ....


24th July 2020 (Friday)     09.00 .... I feel in a excitable mood this
Elie.
morning;  I think  I’ll go to Chapel Green later today, set the camera up on the tripod and look for some action on the water.   I need some of the big yachts to go out.   Of course that ‘plan’ could change;  when I’m ‘excitable’ I never really know what I will be doing.... I just go where the mood takes me.  The mood is taking me towards the kitchen right now.


12.30   Would you believe it.... I am ‘working’.    the wee sign that painted a week ago will be well hard enough to ‘write’ so I am working on that.   It’s a beautiful day but the streets are busy so I’ll leave biking until evening time.... and I’m enjoying doing something different.  

19.00     The sign has been drawn out on paper ready to transfer onto the board:  normally I’d do it without tracing but the wood is straight off the saw, and I don’t have a sander, so the saw marks are still there..... smooth but still noticeable.  The finished sign will look fine .... slightly ‘different’ right enough but in a bonnie way.

Balcarres House.
Shona came in for a coffee this afternoon and we sat in The Hutte and sorted the world out;  we chatted for a couple of hours.   It was great having a long conversation about various subjects;  it is a good way to get rid of stress.   Most of  us have higher stress levels at this time.... even though it is subconsciously... and stress can affect your health.    I must drop in to Shona’s to keep the conversation going;  conversation is one of the better ways that people can keep stress at a healthy level .... sometimes not so easy for people living on their own.

21.30    I’ve had an enjoyable day today and I am looking forward to doing a bit more to

Quiet corner of Kinneuchar loch.
the wee sign tomorrow.    It was brilliant chatting to Shona this afternoon;   and the coffee I made was of ‘excellent’ standard:  Flat White that comes in a little container containing two separate compartments.... one with powdered milk stuff and the other with the coffee.    It’s Alberto proof: all I do is put the powdered milk in the mug and add hot water,  add hot water to the container with the coffee and pour it into the milk.   Perfect.   The best coffee I have ever made.   Yes I am a relaxed boy tonight.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....