Feeling 'romantic' ....


20th July 2020 (Monday)    09.30 .... It’s bonnie morning and there’s loads
Beautiful morrrrrrrrrrrrning .... 
of people out enjoying it.... and available for conversations.   I’ve never had it so good:  and I bought two papers this morning.   The Courier has a piece about ‘wild campers’ at Scottish beauty spots , including locally at Woodhaven Car Park and on the East links, Elie.    Right enough there are a few camper vans and tents at Woodhaven, (I got a friendly wave from one van as I passed by);  I guess they are just people enjoying a holiday at a bonnie place after a few stressful months.    As long as they tidy up when they move on (as I’m sure most of them will) they shouldn’t really be a problem.   The problem is at the weekends when overcrowding will and does occur.... and of course the few who treat all beauty spots as ‘rave sites’ and leave rubbish all over the place.
 I am in a happy and romantic  mood this morning;  I met Primrose at Chapel Green walking the dog.   Primrose normally goes down to the harbour but it’s too busy for her just now .... even at the early morning time Primrose goes out.   We talked about how lucky we are to live here.... and how it’s good to see the villages come alive again, with people enjoying what we have all the year round.   Hey I’d better have breakfast .... I’m hungry.


The beach at 11.30.
16.00    We celebrated Geoff’s birthday this morning with morning coffee and cake at Myra’s;  the boy is ??? oops ?? years old today.... I think he said 97.   No that’s wrong; I’m sure it was 77.    I’d wandered along to Myra’s (and back) by way of the bents (the bike battery was being charged) meeting, and chatting to people on the way.    Everybody is good at keeping the two metre ‘rool’....so meeting people is pleasurable.    We’ve had a couple of short sharp showers so the run I had intended taking to Balcarres this afternoon is off until tomorrow.    I might get out later this afternoon .... when the sky turns to a delicate shade if crystal ‘bloo’.

19.00    This has been a busy and enjoyable day;  by busy I mean mostly ‘playing’ though I did make a couple of phone calls, one of which involves having some of the ‘Royal Blood’ taken tomorrow morning for my regular six monthly check up;  except this will be a nearly year because the April one was cancelled (COVID-19 crisis).   I keep meaning to make an appointment to get have my haircut;  I must remember to do that tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....