Feeling excited ....


21st July 2020 (Tuesday)     07.30 .... Yesssss .... I should get to Balcarres
Wild poppies (not in Ivy garden).
today;   it’s a ‘bright and breezy’ morning and perfect for pottering about.     I have an early appointment with Laurie (Nurse) then a morning coffee on the way home before taking the road to Colinsburgh.
Last night I  felt ‘adventuresome’ ordered a pair of shoes online;  a mix of local and online shopping is going to be the way now.   Clark’s main outlet and HQ is at Street (Somerset) near Glastonbury is a ‘magic’ sort of place ..... and the shoes are £5 cheaper than when I bought them the last time.   I remember getting separated from Janice in Street .... yep ... those were the ‘good old days’.    Must go...  ‘slight flap on’ ... I’d better have breakfast before getting myself organised.   Routine blood tests  taking place after a few months lapse is a sign that things are getting back to 'normal'.

Lathallan Meal Mill.
15.30     I set off to have ‘morning coffee’ with the troops at ‘arbour ‘ouse but never went further than the ‘Old Dairy’ .... the street was too busy for this au ... young person to venture through so I about turned and went straight up to Balcarres.    (Myra phoned to say the ‘arbour ‘ouse isn’t open on Tuesdays so they went to Geoff’s.   By that time I was well on my way to Balcarres)   Oh .... I did enjoy myself and eventually ended up at the Lathallan Mill filter beds for water draining out of the old mine workings.   I am now ready to do a couple of Soduko’s in ‘The Hutte’.   I may fall asleep!


17.30    I eventually fell asleep but only for 20 minutes or so having done two Soduko's .... and a wee bit of a third.     Now I’m hungry:   food ... Shepherd’s Pie should be ready in 10 minutes ... and I’m well ready for it.

19.00    I’ve really enjoyed myself today.... now I am wondering if I could go for

Kilbrackmont the next time I go onto Balcarres:  I haven’t been at the ‘big tree’ for a while.   Tomorrow is going to be a ‘rest day’ doing things around Ivy;  including computer ‘stuff’.   I’ve just remembered that I need to put some air in the bike tyres;  I’ll put the kettle on, pump up the tyres then have a cuppa.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....