Cool breeze from the NNW ...


7th July 2020 (Tuesday)    06.00 .... It’s breezy and overcast just now; the sun
Kinneuchar from the Balbuthie road junction.
should quickly burn off the cloud giving us sunny spells, but the wind is from the NNW so it will be cool for the time of year and there's an increasing chance of light rain showers in the afternoon.    Nice enough day ahead but I doubt if I’ll be going far on the bike;  for a start the battery is being charged.



10.30     I had a good run on the bike when I went for the paper:   down to the harbour (it’s definitely cool for this time of year) then home by way of Balbuthie and Kinneuchar.   A bull (in a field with his girl friends up near Kinneuchar) is ‘in love’, with designs on one of his girl friends... he’s not bothered too much by the temperature;  in fact he looked all ‘het up’ and will be glad of the breeze to cool him down.   Life goes on in spite of the human failings.    Apart from him being excited there wasn’t much ‘appening; but it is the time for me to be out .... but the roads were busier by the time I got back home.   I might go up to Chapel Green in the afternoon if the light showers are few and far between.... by that time the bike will be charged up.


Perfect evening for being on the water.
15.00    The ‘light shower’s weren’t very light.... they were short and very heavy showers.   Luckily I’d noticed the heavy clouds coming in and stopped working n the garden, put the loppers and secateurs away then made a cuppa.   I got into the Hutte just as the first shower started.   It looks like there’s another one on it’s way but it might miss us;  that’s the way it is with showers.   The wind has moderated some so it’s warmer now.    I was contemplating going to the beach  but that’s unlikely to happen now.   I’ve just noticed that my internet connection is ‘down’;  I’ll go out to the Hutte with the colouring book and hope that the internet is back up when I come in again.

16.30    The internet has been going on and off most of the afternoon;   Outreach has been working on the system recently so I assume that is the problem;  they’re still working on it somewhere and it will come on again after the engineers finish work for
Exercise time.
the day.


21.30    The internet connection has been fixed so I’m a happy bunny again.    My word it has been a really lovely evening so I went up to Chapel Green to ‘play’ with this camera... an much fun I had.    The wind had dropped away to nothing so the water was flat calm, and, with it being such a nice evening there was a lot going on, on both land and water.     Sylvia and Matthew were out for a walk and stopped to chat:  I should have asked if I could take a few photos of them to see how the camera works with people.   There’s probably a                                setting I should use but I have yet to get round to that.    As it was I didn’t think of it at the time.   Opportunity missed.    Anyway I had a great time and I am impressed with what the camera does.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....