Overcast and damp ....


22nd November 2019 (Friday)     08.30 ....Mmmmmm ... it’s a
The new roundabout.
 grey, 
damp start to the day;  and the weather forecast is not very promising .... “drizzle with a moderate breeze from the East” is the forecast for KY9.  It  looks like being a computer day for this boy;  the bike won’t be out.   Don’t liked getting the tyres damp!    I’ll fit in a break to pick up the paper and have morning coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse.

17.00    I’ve had an enjoyable day though I didn’t manage to visit Jim:  I forgot  that I had to stay in Ivy waiting for a delivery.    That event happened about 14.30 so all was well except by that time I was tired and well ready for ‘50’.   I’ll visit Jim tomorrow.

Elie Bay at sunset time.
I enjoyed morning coffee with Myra, Geoff .... and the ‘gardening girls’ .... who came in for a well deserved rest.   With the weather being ‘iffy’ and me having to stay ‘in’ most of my day has been spent working on the computer;  though I did get to the beach around about sunset time;  just after a heavy shower has passed over us.    I was pleasantly surprised to see a number of folk on the beach, who, like me, were taking advantage of the clear spell after the shower.


19.00    On my way to visit Jim tomorrow I must remember to go to the Galloway Library in Colinsburgh to buy a local (Colinsburgh) calendar.... in fact I’ll buy two.    I have a couple of the Elie and Earlsferry ones.   The forecast for tomorrow is not terribly exciting.... in fact there’s a yellow warning for rain in our area so not much to
Elie beach at sunset time.
look forward to as far as the weather goes.    It will be a good day for visiting Leven Beach.

I see on the news that the Claremont Hotel in Eastbourne has been destroyed by fire today;  luckily everyone got out safely.   Eastbourne is one of my favourite places in Sussex.... always loads of bonnie photographs around Eastbourne; and Beachy Head is ‘next door’.
Now that my blank cards have been delivered I can start printing them orf tomorrow.   It could be a good day for that sort of job:  having said that I see that we might, just might, get a few short sunny spells around lunch time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....