Nice morrrrrning ....


16th November 2019 (Saturday)    08.30 .... We have an overcast sky
Earlsferry from a spring tide beach - 2004.
but it is dry;  it’s the kind of morning we get a lot of at this time of year .... nice in a grey kind of way;  and there’s always sunny spells in ‘arbour ouse’.... though I think I’d better give them a miss today;  don’t want to spread the cold around.   Actually I’m feeling fairly frisky this morning after a decent, with hardly any coughing, night’s sleep: so  might even go to the beach after breakfast.  


14.30    I got so absorbed with research and writing that didn’t go to the beach;  now I’m wishing that I had because we have a wet afternoon and I certainly won’t be going to the beach as long as there’s Scotch Mist blowing through.  This has been a lazy day, physically, for ‘The Boy’ but I do feel better.... I think I’ll have another ‘lazy day’ tomorrow.   I haven’t looked to see what weather we’re going to have but I’d like to get
Elie from a spring tide beach - 2004.
as far as the beach tomorrow.    That said I am actually enjoying working on the computer.... so much so that I didn't even notice the weather changing outside today.



16.30    I got togged up to go to the beach without checking what the weather was doing, only to find out when I got to the door that it was no longer Scotch Mist but steady rain.   I made a cuppa.... and browsed a 2004 Folder.   Today’s photographs are from it.

19.30    It has been a very wet afternoon and evening ... still is ... but I am well pleased with my work today, and looking forward to tomorrow when I hope to  repeat today’s efforts.    Monday looks like being the first day that I will get out on the bike for more than a week.
I took ‘time out’ to watch this week’s episode about the life aboard our new aircraft carrier.... I don’t watch much on the television but this has been a really interesting
Macduff's Cave - Kincraig Cliffs, Earlsferry.
series (for me anyway).   I don’t know if this was the last episode or not but she changed Captains today ....moored up in New York harbour.  What a place to hand over to a new Captain.

The ‘plan’ for tomorrow is to once again have a quiet day though I’d like to go to the beach sometime during the day.   The weather is forecast to be ‘cloudy but dry with a light wind’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....