Feeling productive ....


20th November 2019 (Wednesday)      09.00 .... At the moment the sky is
New roundabout work in progress.
heavily overcast but at least it’s not raining and rain isn’t mentioned in today’s weather forecast for ‘KY9’, so it looks like we’re in for another grey day with a cool (but not frosty), breeze/wind off the Southeast.    It might be a computer day for me.... though I am feeling more frolicsome –ish than I have of late. 

 

17.00    Exciting things are happening up at Elie;   we’re getting a new roundabout, and a pedestrian crossing and it’s all happening just outside Harbour House;  I nearly had to have two cups o’ coffee.... it’s a long time since we’ve had so much  entertainment.     I hope it’s one of those pedestrian crossing with a button;  I’m good with buttons.    There is a set of temporary traffic lights in operation to keep the traffic flowing smoothly:  but it seems some drivers are not all that keen on smooth;  which adds an unknown factor into the whole set up. 
Elie Bay this afternoon.    Interesting sky!
Oh I have been for the papers and morning coffee with ‘The Troops’, and after that I went to Leven to get a few things, but didn’t visit Jim:  I’ll do that on Friday.   The weather has been grey and dour all day and not at all inspiring;  there’s no doubt the place to be is in ‘arbour ‘ouse watching the ‘goings on’ at the bottom of Park Place.   I did go for a wee tour in the car after lunch but it wasn’t really pleasant being out though at least it got me some exercise and fresh air.


19.00    Tomorrow?    Hmmm ... well we have the ongoing roadworks outside ‘arbour
Earlsferry from Chapel Green.
‘ouse;  that will be a bit of light entertainment.    The weather is forecast to be a repeat of today’s, perhaps slightly warmer.... so not much to look forward too there.   It’s the wind coming from the East, and bringing in ‘stuff’ from the North Sea that’s the problem;  but then again it is November.    It looks like I will be pottering about with the computer again;  at least that is keeping the brain active.   I think I deserve a cuppa.... and I might even have a scrabble about in the ‘Emergency Rations’ tin.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....