Nice morning ...


6th November 2019 (Wednesday)    10.00 .... I’ve been for walk up to the
17th fairway - Earlsferry links golf course.

golf course then home by the beach:  I am going to Sussex on the 17th December and Uckfield requires me to be able to ‘walk’, albeit in stages..... which is what I did this morning.

We have a nae bad morning but the sky is beginning to cloud over and it looks like it could rain later.   I’m not too bothered by that as I have much to do on the computer.   Right now it’s nearly time to go for the paper(s) .... and morrrrrrning coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse.   In the car;  baith my knees are sair!

The Ferry High Street from the ither end (West).

16.00    It hasn’t been a bad day... even though there has been a few showers to spoil it.   I went to Pittenweem after lunch and had a wander down to West Shore:  the car was ‘moored up’ on the Braes.    Jimmy’s grandson Sam was at the Braes having a break ;  I haven’t seen Sam for a while.   He has anew boat that he’s doing a lot of work on it just now;  getting it ready for the creels next year.    I must to St Minnins harbour to have a browse;  Sam’s boat is up on the pier.
It’s been one of those afternoons when you had to keep an eye on the weather because of the showers.  Tomorrow’s weather looks like being much the same as today’s.... but the showers might me more frequent.    I’m thinking tomorrow might be a computer day.

19.00   I am a contented bunny tonight having done a decent amount of ‘walking’ and also managed to do some ‘work’.   Not physical work ... stuff on the computer.   Working on the computer can be mentally tiring;  that would explain why I feel tired .... but I’m enjoying what I’m working on.


“Light rain showers and a moderate breeze” is the ‘KY9’ weather forecast for
West Shore - Pittenweem.
tomorrow.   The  frequency of the light showers will dictate what I do.    I’d like to go for another ‘walk’... and get the bike out.    There’s also a wee washing that I want to get done, but Friday’s forecast looks more promising for doing that.   Right now I need another cuppa then it’s back to work.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....