Squally showers .....


9th November 2019 (Saturday)      08.30 ....  this morrrrrrrning I
The Hen's Ladder - Crail Harbour.
decided to go bad to bed after the alarm went off  at 06.00 but, oh dear, that was a mistake.  At 06.00 I felt sharp and wide awake ....now I feel sluggish;  and much in need of a coffee to get me into some kind of gear.    Tomorrow morning I’ll be ‘up’ at my usual time.... even if it is dark I can work on the computer.
We have a nice morning;  cool right enough but not frosty;  I might get the bike out later.  Right now I think that coffee is called for.

13.30    I eventually ‘woke up’ and went to Crail and had a walk down the Hen’s Ladder to the harbour.    It’s not the kind of morning for being ‘out and about’:  we have had sunny spells but they have been ‘few and far between’.    There’s a cold wind bringing short but heavy and squally showers, so it’s not awfie pleasant.  I was well enough wrapped up but by the feel of the wind winter isn’t far away.   At Crail Harbour
Crail.
I noticed a good number of people doing the Coastal Path and they all looked a bit younger than me:  maybe it was me that suddenly felt older when I saw them.   I don’t think the bike will be coming out today.



19.00    I’ve been feeling under the weather since I didn’t get up at my normal time:  actually that’s probably why I didn’t get up at my normal time because I was ‘under the weather’.    My heid feels choked up with a cauld.   I’m going to skip the Remembrance Services tomorrow and stay inside Ivy;  I’ll watch the service on the television.  ‘KY9’ weather for Sunday is forecast to sunny intervals with light winds.... and cold.   Not too bad for the Remembrance parades at the War Memorials..... but the cauld weather is not for me I’m thinkin’.  I did enjoy Crail this morning but it wasn’t the wisest move to go to a
Crail.
harbour on a blustery day like today.... even wrapped up as I was.    Oh well .... I’m slowly learning how to adapt to growing older.   Actually I have done a fair amount of work on the computer so the day hasn’t been wasted;  and the kettle has been well used!
 I have reached an exciting place in my bedtime book so I’ll be in bed early tonight.... and I’ll most likely get ‘up’ at my normal time in the morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....