Bleak ....

26th November 2019 (Tuesday)     09.00 .... we have bleak wet morning
The 'paper shop' - the antidote to miserable weather.
and  the weather cams are all grey.    The computer is ‘on’, the kettle is ‘on’ (and will be for most of the day) and I have only been as far as the front gate.    I will wander down to the beach after breakfast .... if it isn’t raining.



13.30    It isn’t raining but there are zillions of minuscule water droplets floating around .... it’s foggy.   Actually I’ve just been out to the bucket and it is raining now and foggy so not a pleasant day.    I decided to give the beach a miss today;   I ‘jamp’ in the car and went to Leven to hand in books to a Charity Shop and buy another six (two for 99p).   I’m going through books faster than food just now.   Of course I did a wee bit of shopping when there.   I didn’t visit
Oops ..... we've lost Earlsferry!
Jim because, as per usual,  going to Leven was a late decision and it was lunch time at ‘Leven Beach’ by the time I’d done the shopping etc.

I’ve been for the paper, had a quick trip down to the harbour and that is probably my exercise for the day.    I’ve had a ‘lite lunch’,  the computer is warm so that’s me for the rest of the afternoon/day.


20.30    It has been a miserable day as far as the weather went .... but I have managed to  keep myself busy and feel quite satisfied at the end of the day;   but there’s no denying it;  sunshine makes everyone feel better, and more in the mood to do things.

  What am I going to do tomorrow?    I don’t think it’s going to be as wet tomorrow
Leven High Street.
though but not bright and sunny either;  it is supposed to be warmer, but not biking weather.    It looks like being another day pottering around Ivy.... after morrrrrrning coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse:   Having said that this cough seems to have made a comeback so I might not be going for morning coffee tomorrow.
I was watching the ‘News’ earlier but it’s all about the upcoming election.   I hope the young folk go out and vote .... they’re the ones that could  make a difference to the outcome.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....